No, in Florida one thing has nothing to do with the other. Child support is one thing and time-sharing is something completely different.

If the father or the mother is not complying with a court order to pay child support, the proper action is to file a motion for contempt in court so that the court can take action against that individual for failure to abide by the court order. The court will not allow a parent to use time-sharing as punishment for failure to pay child support.