In Florida one thing has nothing to do with the other. Whether a parent pays his child support or not does not determine whether he or she has time-sharing with the child. The proper course if a father or a mother is not paying his or her court-ordered child support is to file a motion for contempt in court so that the court can determine what action to take against the father or the mother for failure to pay the child support. But the court will not allow the parent that is supposed to receive the child support to deny the other parent time-sharing as a punishment or consequence of the failure to pay the child support.